Curator Picks - 4/18

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I read somewhere that you should write about what you love. Well I guess I'm loving Zooey Deschanel because she made it into two of my favorite posts today.

Who doesn't love bunny rabbits? Some woman in my neighborhood loves them so much that she walks down Park Avenue with a bunny on a leash (along with her two yorkies) every day. Hello Giggles, the totally cute and awesome style site run by Zooey Deschanel and her stylish friends, has a LIVE BUNNY CAM today! Nigel and Prudence are two bunnies rescued by the LA Rabbit Foundation and awaiting adoption.

I also love Zooey in New Girl. Do you guys watch that? It's such a witty, fun show and I couldn't tell you which character I like the best as they're all hilarious. I've practically watched the entire season in one sitting on Hulu.

I'm not even going to make the obvious joke about bringing sexy back, but ElleDecor announced that Justin Timberlake is launching an online home decor collection to be made available at HomeMint in May. I'm curious to check it out.

Cup of Jo alerted me to the friends and family sale on Shopbop until midnight today. Enter the code INTHEFAMILY20 when you check out. I'm on the hunt for a pair of good skinny white pants.

I'm making this Wild Mushroom Farro Risotto from Spoon Fork Bacon for dinner tonight. It will be my first experience cooking farro which is a type of wheat grain and seems like an interesting alternative to rice.

Crazy giveaway of an iPad over at the Pioneer Woman's website. It comes already loaded with Ree's newest cookbook. You have until Thursday to enter so head over there now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger