Curator Picks - 4/20

Friday, April 20, 2012

Instead of writing my blog post during lunch as I normally do, I went to yoga class instead. I needed it badly. I needed the creak of the floor boards under the teacher's bare feet as she walked around the classroom (am I the only one who finds that sound the most soothing in the world?), I needed the sound of the oms filling the air and vibrating in my ears long after the voices ceased, and most of all I needed the repetitive downward dogs, tree poses, and especially pigeon to bring me back to a more equal state. So that's why I'm writing so late today, and I'm only giving you a few posts, but I'm writing from a more calm place so that's worth it, right?

While I hope tights season is over now I couldn't resist this image on The Sartorialist. I love her dark tights with the pink heels. Also, the curve of her back - so beautiful.

There are some recipes for infused vinegars over at Design*Sponge. How delicious would tarragon + orange vinegar or lavender vinegar be on a simple green salad? The best part is they are super easy to make and would be gorgeous gifts.

I think I've documented my love of bed trappings before on this blog, so you'll know what I mean when I say I was dying over these polka dot pillowcases covered at Babble. And while we're on the subject of polka dots, check out these gorgeous skimmers from Madewell.

I'm loving this totally neutral Sissy + Marley nursery featured on decor8. As a parent who is trying to avoid the heavily gendered slant everything has these days, I think it's the perfect nursery. Check out some of the dreamy images (see the rest at decor8):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger