Curator Picks - 6/22

Friday, June 22, 2012

Just a few posts of note today. That's it. All the bloggers on the east coast are probably too hot to write. I'm stuck to my couch as I type this. 


Fashion/style:


Kelly of The Glamourai always looks chic, so I trust her opinions when it comes to shoes. She just introduced me to Sole Society, a daily fashion shoe site, and I must confess I've already bought a pair that she recommended! While you're there check out her interesting piece on wearing a work uniform of sorts.


Interior design:

Giveaway of a gorgeous set of Vero Linens from Habitually Chic today. These are an amazing quality and would be divine on your bed. Choose from white, ivory, or beige and leave a comment on Habitually Chic to win.

Food:

Click over to Annie's Eats to enter to win Alice Currah's cookbook.

Cool down this weekend with Smitten Kitchen's Cold Rice Noodles with Peanut Lime Chicken.

And finally some yummy looking Peach Cobbler Scones via Joy the Baker (for those of you who can actually turn your oven on).

Have a lovely weekend! Here are some shots from my week.












1 comments:

  1. all great little snapshots throughout the week. the quote and dog are just too perfect :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger